Friday, February 19

This Week in Twitter Live Broadcast

Today I had a great time down at Mahalo headquarters doing a live webcast, This Week in Twitter. It's a new entertaining (and funny) show where you can get practical advice and news on what's new (and what's hot) on Twitter.

We talked about connecting with your audience as well as the latest trends, news and ways to find your own voice on Twitter. I also gave Lon a little advice on how to find deals on eBay. If you have some time, please give the show a look (or at least a listen) - I think you'll enjoy it.


I really enjoyed participating and it was nice to talk Twitter with some very smart people using more than 140 characters. Thank you Lon Harris, Mike Bracco and Mark Jeffrey.

2 comments:

  1. Good show. Not surprising but you look great.

    Celebrities on Twitter: I do think there are real ones. We saw some at 140tc in Skirball in September. @Chamillionaire does his own tweets. Craig Ferguson @craigyferg just got on. I trust him.

    I agree with you Marsha. If it's about community, and you are a celebrity or author, why not follow back. Chris Brogan has benefited from this.

    Regarding getting event invitations for another city on Facebook - Facebook recently removed city networks, making inviting by location more difficult.

    Corporate twitter accounts - include user name in carrots so feels more human. Agree.

    Good listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Marsha. That was really kind of you! I'm glad you think I'm doing social media right ;-). That means a lot coming from you. I hope people enjoy my tweets and our FB page of our cute patients and occasionally learn a thing or two about pet care!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - thank you for stopping by!