Thursday, August 13

Follow Gumby from from Facebook to eCommerce Summits?


I saw this post on Facebook and thought I'd share it here.
"Gumby is traveling the world from eCommerce Summit to eCommerce Summit. After an amazing Summit in Atlanta, he is now attending the PESA Summit Australia 2009 in Sydney August 13-14. He never travels without his eBay for Dummies Books to keep him company."

I am a founding member of PESA and it's killing me that I can't be in Sydney right now with my eBay & e-commerce seller peeps. (We need to see more Tweets from you guys)! But watch out, fellow PESAns! I will be with you in Spring!

1 comment:

  1. hey
    great information i wanna learn about online business. and your post will help me a lot. thanks for sharing it with us:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - thank you for stopping by!