Monday, July 6

Twitter & Social Media For e-commerce sellers

Word has spread about my advice to online sellers a couple of weeks ago at the eBay Radio conference in Las Vegas. I taught about using Twitter to build your brand. I've seen my words mirrored on many blogs since and I'm glad the word is getting out. Since I began the buzz, I was interviewed last week by RSSRay on wsradio.com.

We discuss the use of Twitter and how it can impact an e-tailer's bottom line. More importantly, I discuss the pitfalls many users fall into when first starting with the service. Quality, not quantity is a phrase you've heard before, but in the realm of social media, it rings even more true.

If you're packing items to send out today (hope you had a big weekend of sales) why not click the title of this post (it's a link) and give a listen.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info and explanation provided

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is awaiting moderation - thank you for stopping by!